Re: [Metastockusers] OK, I've got everything set up to go...How to start?

Alacrity,

Put down the mouse and step away from the keyboard!

If you really are a newbie, you are about to learn some
very expensive lessons...

My advice:
1) Don't day-trade with real money until you have some
confidence that you have an edge in the markets.
2) Study, read, paper-trade, experiment for some time
before you risk real money.

-Neal (FibMaster).
http://www.FibMarkets.com

At 08:24 PM 7/13/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>I'm muscling my way thru this. I've never felt so lost with software
>before. I've gone thru the tutorials and all the help files (can't
>admit I understood it all )
>
>Can anybody point me in the direction of a primer? Preferably with
>graphics and some advice on how to read the analysis. Which analysis
>to use? I've currently been visiting; Investopedia, MSN Money,
>Yahoo, CBS Marketwatch, Business Wire, Stockwatch, Riskgrades, and
>the Fool.
>
>I've got Pro 8, currently downloading free graphs from Yahoo.
>
>Needless to say, I would like to do some daytrading.
>Any help!
>
>Newbie,
>Alacrity

Buy Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits for Your HP at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5706&lp=home/hp.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/arYXfA/.xWGAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM