[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Vertical Line

Michael,

Creating a vertical indicator is easy. You would overlay an indicator
over you price chart that plots either a 0 or 1 depending on the
conditions you specify. Use a histogram plot and your done. I did one
that plots a vertical line everytime the close is less than yesterday
using an if statement.

If(C > Ref(C,-1),0,1)

This should get you going.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mdtmn" <mdtmn@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi All,
>        Would anyone know of an indicator already  available that
> will plot a vertical line , a certain number of bars form a given
> date on a chart that is "clicked" on .
>          An example would be , if the number of bars is set to 7 ,
> then on a daily chart ( which included the price data available for
> July 2003 ), highlighting and clicking on the price bar of the 1st
> of july 2003 , a vertical line ( from the top of the chart , to the
> bottom of the chart ) would be plotted on the price bar of the 10th
> July 2003
>        The same for a weekly or monthly chart , the number of bars
> set would apply to the type of chart on display , ie, daily weekly
> monthly etc tec
>
>        Or conversley, could this indicator be programmed ?
> Thanks
> Michael Bethell

Buy Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits for Your HP at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5706&lp=home/hp.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/arYXfA/.xWGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM