Re: [Metastockusers] Trend Medium for Expert Generation

I have purchased Trendmedium 3 months ago and I have tested it extensively
in the Greek stock market.Amarket which is by far less competitive than the
major global markets.For this reason I chose only stocks and futures with
enough liquidation in order that the analysis has a meaning.

My impression? the system is very good.The "buy" signals are excellent and
the "sell" or "short" signals are also good but they can be
better.Anyway,one can buy a stock according to the system's signals and then
apply a proprietary strategy as a stop loss or taking profit method.
As an enhancement to the system and a method to avoid some whipsaws I would
suggest that when you see a buy signal (I am talking about EOD data),you buy
the next day only if the price of the stock exceeds the H of the bar that
gave the signal.The opposite of course applies for short selling.
This is a good method applied also in many other systems.

The only problem with this system is that it's very time consuming.I have
the best processor available today and a very fast system in general and
still I need a lot of time if I run the system in the Professional mode.If
you watch only a few securities it's ok.,but otherwise you have a problem.

Thank you all,

AA