[Metastockusers] Re: new member

Thanks for the reply anilkeshavji@xx its nice to know my post has
been read and responded to. Have a good weekend. I,m of sailing
untill Sunday evening.
Regards
Dave
---
 In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "anilkeshavji"
<anilkeshavji@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Dave...
>
> There is a lot of info on this site...you may find that just by
> reading past few months messages may yield lot of information on MS
> 8.01...
>
> anil
>
> --- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave" <metastock123@xxxx>
> wrote:
> >
> > not sure weather I have posted this twice, cant find the first
one.
> > Just to say hello
> > I have just received the Metastock  Demo disk, and am impressed.
> In
> > the past I have used Fairshares Pro, and was not all that happy
> with
> > it. It is now an Updata product and the service is pretty bad
> IMHO.
> > Looking at Metastock it seems that all you have to do is scan the
> > market for suitable shares, apply the right trading system to it
> and
> > follow the Buy and Sell signals. I am sure it cant be that easy
> > otherwise everybody would be doing it. I hope in my learning
curve
> > with Metastock, and this group you will forgive my mistakes and
> > possibly silly questions along the way.
> > Out of interest, are there any other UK members out there?
> > Dave

Inkjet cartridges up to 80% off. HP, Epson, Lexmark--we have your brand.
Free shipping on every order to the U.S. and Canada! Excellent service.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QWB0QC/.eUGAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM