[Metastockusers] Re: new member

Hi Dave...

There is a lot of info on this site...you may find that just by
reading past few months messages may yield lot of information on MS
8.01...

anil

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave" <metastock123@xxxx>
wrote:

> not sure weather I have posted this twice, cant find the first one.
> Just to say hello
> I have just received the Metastock  Demo disk, and am impressed.
In
> the past I have used Fairshares Pro, and was not all that happy
with
> it. It is now an Updata product and the service is pretty bad
IMHO.
> Looking at Metastock it seems that all you have to do is scan the
> market for suitable shares, apply the right trading system to it
and
> follow the Buy and Sell signals. I am sure it cant be that easy
> otherwise everybody would be doing it. I hope in my learning curve
> with Metastock, and this group you will forgive my mistakes and
> possibly silly questions along the way.
> Out of interest, are there any other UK members out there?
> Dave

Save on Coral Calcium. Get Better Health and
Stronger Bones. Seen on TV
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid-2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/9gf46B/EfUGAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM