[Metastockusers] New member

Just to say hello
I have just received the Metastock  Demo disk, and am impressed. In the past I have used Fairshares Pro, and was not all that happy with it. It is now an Updata product and the service is pretty bad IMHO. Looking at Metastock it seems that all you have to do is scan the market for suitable shares, apply the right trading system to it and follow the Buy and Sell signals. I am sure it cant be that easy otherwise everybody would be doing it. I hope in my learning curve with Metastock, and this group you will forgive my mistakes and possibly silly questions along the way.
Out of interest, are there any other UK members out there?
Dave

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor