Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Security File is Damaged??

Rick,

If the problem is the security file try to redownload your security
data. May require deleting the security file but should not be part
of the actual system...just the data file/s.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, JayTownsend@xxxx wrote:
> In a message dated 7/1/2003 4:22:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> rcarbert@xxxx writes:
>
> > Hi:  When I try to use the downloader, I get "  Security File is
> > Damaged".  I have uninstalled Metastock with an uninstall program
and
> > then reinstalled MetaStock.   Any ideas why the downloader is
giving
> > me this error code?   It has been working ok for a month previous
> > this.
> > Thanks
> > Rick
> >

> There may be other things to do but the first thing I'd do is go to
the "Run"
> command of Windows and run CHKDSK with the /f (fix) parameter.
That way, if

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM