[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: EOD - Intraday

You are asking to have the daily bar update in realtime?
OK, mine functions correctly in realtime.  I use eSignal to do that.

Check the x-axis to see if the end date is correct for the day you
want.  It needs to be set to the current date.
Should work in real time.  Just right click on the x-axis and look at
the dates.

Bob

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Johannes Pressler
<jopr2003@xxxx> wrote:
> Dear Metastock Wizards,
> I am working on MS Professional 8.01 using intraday and EOD Charts.
> I would like to integrate the actual day as last bar or candle of
the EOD chart, i.e. high of today = high of the last bar/candle etc.
> I remember that I could manage this with an older version of
Metastock, and that way the system updated the indicators including
the data of the actual day into its calculations.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM