[EquisMetaStock Group] EOD - Intraday

Dear Metastock Wizards,
I am working on MS Professional 8.01 using intraday and EOD Charts.
I would like to integrate the actual day as last bar or candle of the EOD chart, i.e. high of today = high of the last bar/candle etc.
I remember that I could manage this with an older version of Metastock, and that way the system updated the indicators including the data of the actual day into its calculations.
I can't realize this setup in MS Professional 8.01, can anyone?
Thanks and best regards
Johannes
 Gesendet von http://mail.yahoo.de

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor