Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] IF () statement question

Jay:

Wow! It really seems that I struck a cord on this one!

I have learned to always go to forums first, because there are passionate folks there who usually have the answer, and don't have to cover up any product shortcomings.

But I will take your suggestion and contact Equis on this one, to see if there is a workaround or if there is a fix planned for the IsDefined () function.

I could perhaps understand the lack of a result when the IF() statements are in fact nested. But my example is not: I am simply summing up values created by the IF() statements. If Metastock is concerned that I may be led astray due to my own stupidity, then at the very least I should get a warning, asking how I want to proceed (as I do for other items which don't seem to compute "correctly").

If I get a response from Support, I'll post it here.

Harry

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM