RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] system testing on weekly data in MS 8

The
inactive box where you change the timeframes was fixed in 8.01 so call Equis for
your upgrade.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Good
Trading,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Joe
J.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: mickeyamelinckx
  [mailto:no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 8:22
  AMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] system testing on weekly data in MS
  8Hello,  I must really be missing here something
  because it canīt be possible that the weekly system testing feature has
  been removed out of MS 8.   It use to take the active chart
  for data on system testing but sinds the system tester has been renewed
  this is not true anymore.So could someone please tell me how I can test a
  system on weekly or monthly data because I have not been able to find
  this, sorry !Now in the ADD SECURITY diallog there is on the lower
  left a place WHICH IS DISABLED where you can set timeframes but it is
  inactive for me.  Donīt tell me in order for Equis to push their data
  service that it only works if you use their data.  And by using
  regular Metastock format data form an other provider this is
  disabled.  PLS donīt tell me this is true
  !!!ThanksTo
  to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor