[EquisMetaStock Group] system testing on weekly data in MS 8

Hello,  I must really be missing here something because it canīt be
possible that the weekly system testing feature has been removed out
of MS 8.
It use to take the active chart for data on system testing but sinds
the system tester has been renewed this is not true anymore.
So could someone please tell me how I can test a system on weekly or
monthly data because I have not been able to find this, sorry !

Now in the ADD SECURITY diallog there is on the lower left a place
WHICH IS DISABLED where you can set timeframes but it is inactive
for me.  Donīt tell me in order for Equis to push their data service
that it only works if you use their data.  And by using regular
Metastock format data form an other provider this is disabled.  PLS
donīt tell me this is true !!!
Thanks

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM