[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Search for formula

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cresus_digit"
<c_tanguay@xxxx> wrote:
> I search formula that will give signal to buy in green and signe to
> sell in red for the price chart.
> Anyone can tell the name of a site to find this ?
>
> Cresus_digit

This may be what you want

X:= {your indicator here};
Green:=If(X>0,X,0);
Red:=If(X<0,X,0);
Green; Red;

Your question is not very specific but the formula above can be used
in a number of different ways. Set as it is above the signals occur
when the indicator is above/below zero.

If this doesn't do the trick try to explain what you are looking for
and we will see if we can come up with what you are looking for.

Preston

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM