Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] MetaStock8.0 Pro with MetaServer RT 3.0 for IB's TWS

Hi Dusan,
Are you using 1 min intraday to do the realtime streaming charting ? Did
you experience a phenomenon that when you load up MSFT chart in
Metastock  to do realtime charting, and you close the chart MSFT and
re-open after 10 mins. Do you see a break in charting. It appears to me
that the charting is disorientated, check the current candle and read its
time, then look at the position on your chart that the candle is plotted
on, it doesn't match. Alternatively, use the downloader to open up the
MSFT to inspect the data time to see if they are in 1 min order
increment. Wonder if this the effect from the demo s/w. I am suspicious
that the full registered version may exhibit the same problem. Are you
using the full version by paying $100, is this a one off payment, no
monthly subscription?  And does it allow you to load up as many
securities as you wish ? Does all securities gets updated even without
With regards to your problem, the 65500 is the limitation of the data
file structure that allow only that amount of data line. Your system
memory may also affect the file capacity but it is the least possible
cause as most computer comes with large memory. I did some calculation
base on 1 min, your file should not fill up that fast until you hit
beyond 180 trading days. Can you use the downloader to open that file to
inspect and let me know the 1st date and the last date and what is the
line count of the last data.
Best Regards
Freddie Ng