RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Macd histogram (intraday)

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Although sometimes a bit tricky, this can be done.  Take a look
through the archives of this and the MetastockUsers groups as this topic has
been covered in the past.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Good
Trading,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Joe
J.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: mwtang
  [mailto:mwtang@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 6:50
  AMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] Macd histogram (intraday)
  Hallo! I would like to have some
  help.

  It is very usefull to have a weekly indicator
  (like macd histogram) to be incorporated  in a daily chart. As I am still
  not good in writing formula in computer language for Metastock, I have the
  following questions to ask for help
  .
  1. Can anyone modify the weekly macd
  histogram to be an hourly histogram (because I am doing intraday  trading
  research) ?

  2.  What are the steps to take for me to
  plot the hourly  histogram in a 15-minute chart (instead of
  plotting  the weekly histogram in a daily chart) and have it presented as
  ribbon at the bottom of the chart  ?

  3.  What should I do to have the whole
  set-up be included in ' Expert'  ?

  Hope some one can assist me. Thanks.To