[EquisMetaStock Group] Macd histogram (intraday)

Hallo! I would like to have some help.

It is very usefull to have a weekly indicator (like
macd histogram) to be incorporated  in a daily chart. As I am still not
good in writing formula in computer language for Metastock, I have the following
questions to ask for help
.
1. Can anyone modify the weekly macd histogram
to be an hourly histogram (because I am doing intraday  trading research)
?

2.  What are the steps to take for me to plot
the hourly  histogram in a 15-minute chart (instead of plotting  the
weekly histogram in a daily chart) and have it presented as ribbon at the bottom
of the chart  ?

3.  What should I do to have the whole
set-up be included in ' Expert'  ?

Hope some one can assist me. Thanks.