[Metastockusers] Re: MetaStock8.0 Pro with MetaServer RT 3.0 for IB's TWS

Guss,

He's using MetaServer RT for IB/TWS, which costs $100, one-time fee.
I'm currently trying out the demo, which allows you to download two
symbols, ES and MSFT. It works quite well in my limited experience
and I'll probably buy it. Here's the link:

http://www.traders-soft.com/metastock/msrt/

On a related note, has anybody here used the MetaSever DDE version? I
couldn't figure out how to get it going. I'm interested in it because
IB doesn't carry TICK, TRIN, or the Naz cash index. I've asked here
and elsewhere before but never got any response.

Thanks,
Harold

 --- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "TraderGuss" <nasdaq@xxxx>
wrote:
> Dusan,
> How can you use the data from IB TWS and feed it to Metastock pls??
> would appreciate you feedback on that.
>
> Thanks
> Guss

Service.