Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Need help with File Formats

There have been several enquiries earlier too on this matter. A whole
lot of folks have searched the internet, but to no avail. It seems
that Metastock wants to keep it a "classified" secret, no matter what.

However, if you're a programmer, there are several posts on the
internet about the file format of the emaster/master. If you start
there maybe you could solve the mystery.

And also help us four thumbed folks to write our own small programs to
apply our own set of mathematical parameters to MS.

:-)

Dusant

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM