[EquisMetaStock Group] Explorations Lists

Hi All,

I  have  upgraded my hard drive and reinstalled MS 7.2 from my original disk and
moved  over  all  the  folders containing my indicators, explorations etc. but I
can't  find  my  Exploration Lists. Would any one know where they are stored and
what  file name and ext they are likely to be and where the path to find them is
stored in case I need to change that.

--
Thanks,
 Mike