[Metastockusers] Please Help a Formula Rookie

I want to subtract the value of one price plot from another using a
multiple of 3 of time back on one plot.  For example, say today is
Fri., June 6.   I want P1 from Friday, June 6 - P2 from 3 * 0 = 0
days back (June 6).  For Thurs, June 5, I want P1 from June 5 - P2
from 3 * 1 = 3 days back = Tues, June 2.  For Wednesday, June 4, I
want P1 from June 4 - P2 from 3 * 2 = 6 days back.  For Tues, June
3, it would be P1 from June 3 - P2 from 3 * 3 = 9 days back, etc....

I noticed the REF function will only take constants, so is there any
other way / function that might accomplish what I am trying to do?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM