Re: [Metastockusers] Pivot Points & MetaStock 8.0 Pro

Hello,

Be aware that the Pivot Points formula on this page is incorrect. As
written, it effectively displaces the plot by a day.

The pivot, S1, R1, etc. are calculated from the PREVIOUS day's price bar
therefore, in order to plot it on a Metastock chart, the formula should
be more like this:

pivot::=Ref((H+L+C)/3,-1);

r1:=pivot*2-ref(L,-1);

s1:=pivot*2-ref(H,-1);    etc.....