Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Walter Bressert plug-in

In a message dated 6/9/2003 12:22:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time, elikazum@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Does anyone has experience with this plug-in ?
How profitable and precise is it ?

Thanks

I have it and find it worthwhile.  How precise is it?  You have to understand cycles a bit, and you have to "interpret" the signals/use them with other signals.

When someone finds a precise and profitable indicator or plug-in of any kind under $50,000 I'd sure like to know.  $50,000 is what Wilder sold his "Delta" for, though I think its now on the cheap.

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor