Fwd: Re: [Metastockusers] moving average on indicator - Correction

Sorry, Foucault, I misread it (duh!).

For stocks:

Enter Long:    Cross(Mov(RSI(14),9,S),Mov(RSI(14),45,E))
Exit Long:      Cross(Mov(RSI(14),45,E),Mov(RSI(14),9,S))

For gold, silver, crude and financials:

Enter Long:    Cross(Mov(RSI(25),9,S),Mov(RSI(25),45,E))
Exit Long:      Cross(Mov(RSI(25),45,E),Mov(RSI(25),9,S))

Regards,
Kevin

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM