FW: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Hook reversal Exploration

Thanks
Dusant,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I gave
the problem of trying to define a trend in MS, some more thought after I sent my
e-mail, and realised, that everyone would either think it to hard, or it could
become a good discussion point for the group.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Thanks
for your help though, it is some food for thought.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Regards,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Tim.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  sentto-5219951-3231-1055122125-prez=execs.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  [mailto:sentto-5219951-3231-1055122125-prez=execs.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
  On Behalf Of DusantSent: Monday, 9 June 2003 3:39
  AMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Hook reversal Exploration
  TimYou seem to be asking for the moon, sorry
  to say.Its simple to define a "hook" day up or down, but the trend is
  tougher.A cursory stochastic will define the short term, and
  a (daily/weekly) MACD the medium/long term.There is another method
  which has been developed and is proprietory by a group of like minded MS users
  in our city.A sample is attached.Its the QQQ for three days.Try
  and develop something like this and maybe your q could be
  answered.DusantTo
  to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor