[Metastockusers] Re: Formulas wanted

Sigma Bands

The sigma bands chart is an indication of the overbought/oversold
nature of the time series. The dark center line through the data is a
long term trendline. The three lines above and below this trendline
are the 1, 2 and 3 standard deviations of the PERCENT CHANGE of the
actual data from the trendline. Anytime the data deviates above or
below two standard deviations from the trendline, an extreme condition
is indicated, and the probabilities for a reversal start to increase
dramatically. It's at these extreme conditions a trader should
consider changes in their positions.
Dusant

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM