  >From:
  <A href=""
  title=beeline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>MichaelO
  To: <A
  href=""
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2003 2:04
  PM
  Subject: Re: [Metastockusers] Formulas
  wanted

  Equis provide a standard Volume above average
  &price /volume breakout scan, both ready to run under explorer tab, It
  should already be in your Metastock system....(as  below..)
  it looks for a 50% increase in volume over the 50
  day ma of volume..once u see how they have implemented it is easy enough to
  modify it if you prefer

  Equis - Price and Volume Breakout

  Displays securities where the price increased 5%
  and the volume is 50% above a 50-day moving average.

  A)   VOLUME

  B)  Mov(VOLUME,50,EXPONENTIAL)

  C)  ((VOLUME - Mov(VOLUME,50,EXPONENTIAL))
  /Mov(VOLUME,50,EXPONENTIAL)) * 100

  Filter    colA >
  colB
  <BLOCKQUOTE