Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Buy Stop Market Orders

In a message dated 6/6/2003 12:53:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time, ronber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

What are the downside issues of using a Stop Buy Market order placed at
my system entry price?

Your method is basically what I've used over the years and are the methods promoted by such trader/writers as Walter Bressert and Bruce Gould. I think you can tweak a great deal but if your winnings are greater than your losses, you are there with the right approach.  I'm a little on the plus side.

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor