Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Digest Number 417

Ken & mOscar,

I can't help you w/your crash problem, but I was wondering if you
could provide some info on your DDE link and software. I've been
trying out the MetaServer program for Interactive Brokers, which
costs $100 and enables rt feed from IB. But IB doesn't carry the TICK
or TRIN, which I need, so I'm interested in trying out the MetaServer
DDE or some other DDE program. What DDE program are you using? Which
sites are you linked to in order to get your rt feed? Was it
difficult to setup?

Thanks for any info,
Harold

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM