RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Yesterdays High

Here
is a quick and dirty version that will work.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Plot
this on the security itself.  It assumes a one minute chart with a start
time of 9:30 a.m. (you can adjust it accordingly).
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2> HighestSince(1,Hour()*100+Minute()=931,H)
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
What
this plots is the high for the day (note that 9:31 is the first bar that prints
on a one min chart).  From there, you can go to the last bar of the prior
day and snap a horizontal line across the chart.  This way you will have
both yesterday's high and today's high on your chart.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Good
Trading,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Joe
J.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: quoteloader
  [mailto:quoteloader@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 1:25
  PMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] Yesterdays
  HighHowdy,I'm trying to do what appears to be
  a relatively simple task...On an intraday chart (1 min bars) I would like
  to find Yesterdays HighSo this value would be constant throughout the
  day.Any help would be greatly
  appreciated,RegardsQuoteLoaderTo
  to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.