[Metastockusers] Re: Templates

Sam, Create an expert that shows your buy and sell signals, attach
it to your chart, then add all of your indicators then save it as a
template. This way you will get your signals to show up on your
charts
--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <uhehs@xxxx> wrote:
> I'd like to get an idea of what others are using as their "go to"
template.

> I'm working on one where I have the price chart in the first inner
window.
> (On this I have 15 period EMA Bollinger Bands, to measure
volatility.  I
> also have a SAR indicator (.02,.20) and a 5 period EMA of
prices…………that I
> can use to look for crossovers with the Bollinger 15 EMA).
>
> Now, I would like the next inner window to be a trend identifier.
I'm
> currently debating using AROON, and/or the Dir.Movement [including
> +DMI, -DMI, ADX and ADXR]
> With a reference line for the ADX at 30 to signal a trend.  This
would be
> used in conjunction with any trend identified by the crossing of
moving
> averages from above, and anything the Bollinger Bands are telling
me.

> Then add an oscillator to trade with if there is no discernable
trend.  I'm
> looking at indicators like:  MACD or TRIX, RMI or RSI, Stoch
Momentum or
> Stoch Oscillator, and/or Accum Swing Index or Williams' Accum/Dist.
>
> I like Ease of Movement, the money flow index, OBV or Price Volume
Trend and
> a PVI & NVI combination, but haven't decided anything yet.
>
> …………………..so I'm curious what others are using.
>
> A specific question I have is: How to decide between using an
indicator
> based on volume, like Accumulation Swing Index and/or Williams'
Accumulation

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM