[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Need Help with System Tester

Make sure that the periods displayed on the chart and the periods
used in the system test are the same. This was covered some time ago
in group discussions here. If you look in the archived group messages
you will find a complete explanation.

Preston

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM