  >From:
  Petros Lazos

  To: <A
  href=""
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 10:55
  PM
  Subject: RE: [Metastockusers]
  EXCUSE!!!

  <FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
  size=2>There was (and is) NO problem with your mistake....It was MichaelO's
  reaction and THE WAY he tried to defend this mistake of YOURS,
  FOR YOU, that made me  furious.
  My
  apologies for my hostility
  <FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
  size=2>P.

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From: The Boy [<A
    href="">mailto:theboy@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent:
    Thursday, May 29, 2003 1:39 PMTo: Metastock 1Subject:
    [Metastockusers] EXCUSE!!!

    Hello everybody,

    I want to state that I am really sorry for my
    mistake.

    I respect everybodys believes and the country I am
    from has civilized manners.
    Even I consider myself as a person with civilized
    manners.
    It was not in my intention to hurt Debra Ann Petitan
    or anybody else.
    I try to respect everybodys pricacy.

    I did not intent to post the question to the whole
    l<FONT color=#0000ff
    size=2>
    <SPAN
    class=593514712-29052003> ist.
    I am subscribed to some other email lists and
    when you click on "reply" in your email program, you reply to the person who
    posted the message and not to the whole list.
    For me, to ask a woman privately how old she is, is
    not necessarily impolite.
    But I learned that I will never ask any questions
    concerning privacy in this list.

    Best regards,

    ThorstenTo unsubscribe
    from this group, send an email