[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Fractals

I totaly agree with you kut2k2 and thank you for your promt reply. In
fact what I was hoping is that someone may use fractal analysis in
terms of volatility and price dispersion. Are you familiar with the
notion of MultiFractal Market Hypothesis and MultiFractal Model of
Asset Returns ?

Again, thank you.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/BefplB/TM