[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Fractals

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Alexander Atreides"
<alexatreides@xxxx> wrote:
> Greetings everyone.
>
> Is anyone practicing fractal analysis on equities ?

I am. MS has two fractal indicators worth mentioning (there amy be
others but I'm not up to a search right now).

The so-called polarized fractal efficiency (PFE) is a ridiculous
concoction that anyone who passed high-school geometry should
recognize as fatally flawed. The vertical-horizontal filter (vhf) is a
good indicator but as I said here before, the built-in MS formula is
wrong. So you'll have to input the correct version as a custom
indicator yourself.

kut2k2

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/BefplB/TM