Message-----
From: lukerevolutiontrader
[mailto:lukerevolutiontrader@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: <st1:date
Month="5" Day="26" Year="2003"><span lang=EN-US
 >Monday, 26
 May 2003<span lang=EN-US
> <st1:time
Hour="12" Minute="22"><span lang=EN-US
 >12:22 PM<font
size=2 face=Tahoma>
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group]
Data Backup

face="Times New Roman">

face="Courier New">Jo<font
size=2 face="Courier New">

Thankyou for your post.

This hasn't given me my custom indicators on the
backup computer.

Thanks

Luke

Rsponce of <st1:date
Month="5" Day="24" Year="2003"><span
 >24/5/03<font size=2
face="Courier New">

It's all sitting in front of you in the metastock
folder. Charts,
experts, explore, results.

Make a copy of each directory and put it somewhere
where it's safe.
You should backup all those files once a week or
so.

JO

Post from <st1:date
Month="5" Day="24" Year="2003"><span
 >24/5/03<font size=2
face="Courier New">

Hi All

I have been running Metastock for about 3
weeks.  I have looked
through the help menu, previous posts and the
Metastock Pro 8 manual
for a listing of files to be backed up.  I
gave it a go just trying
to work it out for myself but it hasn't given me
the favorites menu
and custom indicators and searches.

Could someone help me out with a list of
folders/files to be backed
up with particular reference to:
.  custom indicators.
.  favourites.
.  custom searches.
.  any traps for newbies with backing
up.

I will back up from the desktop to the laptop to
have a portable, up-
to-date, working version of metastock.

Thankyou

Luke

face="Courier New">To unsubscribe from this
group, send an email to:<span

Your use of
Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms of Service.