[EquisMetaStock Group] Data Backup

Jo

Thankyou for your post.

This hasn't given me my custom indicators on the backup computer.

Thanks

Luke

Rsponce of 24/5/03

It's all sitting in front of you in the metastock folder. Charts,
experts, explore, results.

Make a copy of each directory and put it somewhere where it's safe.
You should backup all those files once a week or so.

JO

Post from 24/5/03

Hi All

I have been running Metastock for about 3 weeks.  I have looked
through the help menu, previous posts and the Metastock Pro 8 manual
for a listing of files to be backed up.  I gave it a go just trying
to work it out for myself but it hasn't given me the favorites menu
and custom indicators and searches.

Could someone help me out with a list of folders/files to be backed
up with particular reference to:
.  custom indicators.
.  favourites.
.  custom searches.
.  any traps for newbies with backing up.

I will back up from the desktop to the laptop to have a portable, up-
to-date, working version of metastock.

Thankyou

Luke

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/BefplB/TM