[Metastockusers] Re: MetaStock 8.0 and Unfair Advantage Data Problems

Hello,

  I have been trading for a living for many years and I continue to
do so.  I am a very active daytrader.  Unfortunately the markets
close at 4. All of this is done in my free time.  This website has
been active for several months.  I wish you would take the time to
look the site over more carefully.  If you would have, before you
wrote this letter, you would've seen that http://tfaliving.com has
quite a few more screenshots that the metastock site.  Also, I could
not find a performance report on the metastock site either.

  If you would like more screenshots, there are tons, just ask.

  As for TCNet (the software)  I did not make or design it.  It is
the creation of Worden Brothers, Inc.  What we do sell are formulas
that inhance the power of TCNet, then we show people how to use it
correctly.  It is kind of like making a customized trading system on
Metastock, but sharing it with others.

  I have tried many other trading systems, Metastock included, but
this is the best I have found yet.

  If you would still like to talk with me, please feel free.  You
can do so privately on Yahoo Messenger if you wish.  My ID is
(tfaliving_dot_com).

-the rock

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Henry Amand" <bck@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/zMEolB/TM