[Metastockusers] Re: MetaStock 8.0 and Unfair Advantage Data Problems

Hello,

The first question I'd like to ask is, is what you're doing making you any money??
Many trading websites have a lot of hype and fluff.  The first thing that they want to talk about is how great the person who started the site is.  Did you know that all it takes to get your name on a TV show or in a magazine is ask or pay a lot of money.  At http://tfaliving.com we do not hype anyone.  We let the Money Machine and Range Scans speak for themselves.
The Money Machine is a set of simple to use, technical tools that gives 7 distinct Buy/Sell signals.  The Range Scans, scans the entire stock market in REAL TIME!  If you can not find the stocks to trade, it does not matter how good your technical tools are.  The Range Scans find the best of the best stocks everyday.
This system was invented by BB$P for the purpose of unleashing the power of TCNet-RT.  To utilize the system, you can purchase both TCNet and the Money Machine at http://tfaliving.com .
We not only offer you these invaluable tools to trade with, but we also offer group training classes on the internet where you can have a question and answer time LIVE with BB$P.  Everyone can be on the same chart at the same time.  We also have a web forum where you can post questions anytime, day or night.  You can now purchase the tools, attend live seminars from anywhere in the world, and trade the markets in REAL TIME, from the privacy of you own home.
If you purchase TCNet through BB$P, you will receive a FREE download of the Money Machine and Range Scans and BB$P will walk you through the set up to make sure it is working correctly.  You will also be able to attend Client Only Training Classes, FREE!  If you already have TCNet, you can still purchase the settings, and training classes.
I am going to leave you with the same question I started with:  Is the trading you are doing making you any money?  If not you need to see the Money Machine and Range Scans, found only at http://tfaliving.com
Find out more about:
The Money Machine
The Range Scans
TCNet-RT