[EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock Formulas in Excel language or C++

I have a trading system that tests extremely well in MetaStock 8.01,
however investment management firms want to confirm the back-test
results in their own (fundamental) tools such as BARRA's Alpha
Builder or Market QA before they will buy it.  My system combines
many standard formulas and systems within MetaStock.  Unfortunately,
I need to show them that my system works in their own environment.
Is there any source for the straight math so I can convert MetaStock
formulas into Excel format or C++ language?  Many thanks..

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/BefplB/TM