Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] v8 System Tester Issues and how to fix.

TOm:

I wrote a long, not so polite, note to Metastock regarding these problems that you discovered (even quoted some of your specifics). I wrote to both sales and support.

Here was the resonse I got from Support:
****************
I was asked to review this and respond.  Your concerns are obviously
warranted, and the user group summation was, as far as I can tell,
accurate.  There does appear to be some design flaws in the Enhanced
System Tester.  The nature of the flaws you've written about only became fully known after design work on the 8.01 maintenance release was already complete.  These are currently being looked at, and a decision is pending on what to do about them and when to do it.  We, in Support, feel a maintenance release should be created to resolve these issues, but whether this can be done is up to the Development and Project Management Departments.

I have passed on a copy of your message to management, so they can be
aware of the strength of your concern.

Regretfully, I cannot tell you at this time what will be decided, nor
when the decision will come through.

So I guess we should not hold our breath waiting for a real fix.

Harry

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aM1XQD/od7FAA/uetFAA/BefplB/TM