[EquisMetaStock Group] John Clayburg's Indicators from his Book "Four Steps To Trading Success"

I have just read this book and, since Clayburg's methodology just
happens to match my own long-term daytrading style, I am very
interested in finding out whether all or any of the relatively
simple indicators used in that Book/methodology have ever been
programmed for Metastock.

I would appreciate very much hearing from any of you who may be able
to steer me to any sources which may help.

They have all been programmed for Tradestation/Easy  Language, and
if any of you have and would be willing to forward that code, it
would be very helpful in getting me started on a Metastock
implementation.

Some of the names the Book gives to these indicators are:

Directional Day Filter
Dual Percent R
Dual RSI
Dual Stochastic
Category I, II, and III Support/Resistance points
Exhausted Correction identification

Again, thanks for any help or leads, and hope to hear from some of
you soon.

Allen Geiger
 geigergroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/BefplB/TM