[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Plotting a line at Trough(1,L,2)

Frank,

Started to post a few that might work for you but then thought what
the heck you might enjoy a look at all the indicators. Try here:

http://www.bauduin.org.uk/formules_meta.htm

Thought there were a few you could use in the bunch. Once you find
one plot on a chart and save as a template.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Frank Greenleaf"
<frankgreenleaf@xxxx> wrote:
> It there the capability to have the indicator builder in Metastock
plot a
> line at reference points like trough(1,L,2) and trough(2,L,2).
The visuals
> I am trying to achieve is a series of support lines at correction
points. I
> know I can add lines manually to each chart as they are opened.
However a
> template/expert that can be applied to any chart with this kind of
> functionality would be a wish; to plot a line at zig zag trough
points.  The
> Metastock Manual's reference to line plots refers to manual Insert-
Line