Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] v8 System Tester Issues and how to fix. (for SR)

OK...I see now.
I like your version better since it moves more
code to the saved afl file and eliminates the requirement of declaring the
function in all the formulas that use it.
I got high-centered on the #include part. Couldn't
see how you could make it work without it.

-CS
<BLOCKQUOTE