[EquisMetaStock Group] v8 System Tester Issues and how to fix. (more, for SR)

One problem you might be having...

All of this "function" capability is only available in recent betas and
recent betas are only available to paid subscribers.

I don't know why you are using java script for your function.

Try putting this into a file caled myFunction.afl:

function myFunction(x1,x2,x3,x4)
{
return (x1 + x2 + x3 + x4) / 4;
}