Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] v8 System Tester Issues and how to fix.

Tom:

Thanks so much for the clear explaination. I think I have it (I'll
know when I test it tomorrow).

I usually test at 100% and $10,000. For old guys like me, that means I
can do most of the results math in my head.

Harry

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  "Tom Sprunger" <tlsprunger@xxxx>

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping