Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] v8 System Tester Issues and how to fix.

Kevin:

Thanks for the detailed feedback re: Amibroker. I'll reload the program in some of my spare (?) time. And sorry I called you Tom.

Harry

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!