Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] v8 System Tester Issues and how to fix.

<BLOCKQUOTE

  <SPAN
  class=783291321-12052003><SPAN
  class=783291321-12052003>
  I'm not clear
  from your emails if you have been able to get the system tester working the
  way you want to or not (did the ref() work for you)?  If not, why not
  post your intended entries/exits and let's see if I, or someone else in the
  group, can find a solution?  I often find that MS will allow you to do
  just about anything if you work at it.
  <SPAN
  class=783291321-12052003><SPAN
  class=783291321-12052003>
  <SPAN
  class=783291321-12052003>
  <SPAN
  class=783291321-12052003>
  <SPAN
  class=783291321-12052003>Joe, the  Ref() function does do what I
  want.  Thanks to the Equis tech that put me on to it.   The
  problem is I have to rewrite lots and lots of system tests to make them work
  in v8.  I should not have to do this as the program doesn't work
  like real life anyway.  I will do that, for a while.
  Hopefully MS will fix it so I don't have to do that.  I have talked to
  lots of others that feel the same way.  The new system tester gives such
  sporadic  and unreasonable results that they no longer trust it.
  They don't understand why a system test run on v8 gives different results from
  v7.  So we shall see what we shall see.
  <SPAN
  class=783291321-12052003>
  <SPAN
  class=783291321-12052003>Happy Trading to you too!
  <SPAN
  class=783291321-12052003>
  <SPAN
  class=783291321-12052003>Tom