[EquisMetaStock Group] KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR MAJOR NEWSRELEASE TOMORROW-BUY EARLY & OFTEN !

WallStreetU  OTC Bulletin
Keep Your Eyes Open for Major News Rumored for Tuesday May 13  !
Recommendation:  Buy Early and Hold !

The stocks that make our list all have great Products, News and
Potential !

                                                               KIWI
AT .19
KOALA INTERNATL WIRELESS - Nasdaq OTC BB: KIWI
Outstanding volume and Rumor of Major News.
KIWI showing heavy buying with excellent money stream leading the
way.
KIWI  is Rumored to Releasing News of a Major Contract as well as
their Revolutionary PC/Cell Device.

For More Info and D.D. on all our stocks .

For pictures of KIWI's Revolutionary  NEW  " KEEWEE Fone/PC  of the
Future"

Disclaimer:
We are not stockbrokers and are not affiliated with any brokerage
house or market maker. Readers should not rely solely on the
information contained in this publication, but should consult with
their own independent tax, business and financial advisors with
respect to any investment opportunity, including any contemplated
investment in the advertised Company(s).  All statements and
expressions are our opinions and are not meant to be either
investment advice or a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell,
or hold securities. We recommend you use the information found here
as an initial starting point for conducting your own research and
conduct your own due diligence (DD) on the featured companies in
order to determine your own personal opinion of the company before
investing in these or any other companies. We assume all information
to be truthful and reliable;  however, we cannot warrant or guarantee
the accuracy of this information. All statements contained herein are
deemed to be factual as of the date of this report and as such are
subject to change without notice. We are not an Investment Advisor,
Financial Planning Service or a Stock Brokerage  Firm and in
accordance with such we are not offering investment advice or
promoting any investment strategies. We are not offering securities
for sale or solicitation of any offer to buy or sell securities. An
offer to buy or sell can be made only with accompanying disclosure
documents and only in the
states and provinces for which they are approved. The
owner/management of this e-mail alert is being compensated by way of
payment from a third party for the dissemination of this stock
profile or advertisement. Additionally we are in the process of
purchasing shares in this profiled Company.  Since we have an
interest in this stock there is an inherent conflict of interest in
our statements and opinions and such statements and opinions cannot
be considered independent. We will benefit from any increase in the
share price of this stock. We retain the option of liquidating all or
part of the  shares we possess before, during or immediately after
the dissemination of  this report, a custom we often engage in. Any
reference in the  newsletter to past performance(s) of companies
previously profiled in the newsletter(s) are specially selected to be
referenced based on the favorable  performance of said companies and
the companies referenced may not be  representative of all past
profiles as not all past profiles have performed as well.  Past
performance does NOT predict future results which is why it's
called "past performance". All statements made are our express
opinion only and  should be treated as such. We are negotiating terms
for an i.r. contract  and we will disclose these facts upon
completion and signing of the contract and we may buy, sell or hold
shares at our discretion. Readers of this e-mail message, stock
profile, are cautioned that small and micro-cap stocks are high risk
investments and that some or all investment dollars can be lost.
We suggest you consult a professional investment advisor before
purchasing any stock. All information, if any, is received directly
from the companies profiled and/or outside interviews conducted by
us. While we believe these sources to be reliable, we, our officers,
directors, employees or any affiliated parties make no representation
or warranty as to the accuracy of the information provided. For
Updates on our newsletter as well as our full disclaimer, including
our Koala Int. paid compensation information just click on
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wallstreetu
To be removed from this email list please click reply with the word
remove in the subject.

-              -             -             -            -           -

INTERNET CAPITAL WORLDWIDE GROUP INC.
U.S.A, JAPAN, GREAT BRITAIN, CANADA & CHINA
INVESTMENT and CORPORATE RELATIONS TO THE WORLD OF BUSINESS

IF YOU HAVE A SUCCESSFUL COMPANY WE CAN TAKE YOU PUBLIC
If you have a company trading on the NASDAQ, Amex, New York or
any Canadian Stock Exchange,
We can expose your company to the investing public around the world.
1-519-726-4408 internetcapital@xxxxxxxxx
that is internetcapital at iname.com
We can put your company on the new NASDAQ BBX Exchange
FOR YOUR PROFILING AND INVESTMENT RELATIONS NEEDS.
We are a source for capital funding for your company or for new
products, expansions, marketing and
distribution around the world.
- -
For pictures of KIWI's Revolutionary NEW "KEEWEE Fone/PC  of the
Future" click on:

KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR MAJOR NEWS RUMORED FOR TUESDAY, MAY 13

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BVVfoB/hP.FAA/uetFAA/BefplB/TM