Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Question about the S & P Future

Dear Jay,

Thank you for your answer.
I am subscribed to the service Equis offers for Metastock
End-Of-Day, this service is called Datalink I think.
Do you have by chance any website who I can find the
exact data?

Thank you again for your help.

Nice greetings from Germany :-)

Best regards,