[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Life is Too Short

kut2K2,

An adaptive DLL is an add-on which would allow you to use indicators
that vary from one length(period) to another or in your case change
according to preset conditions. Most of the ones that I am aware of
are not available to the public. There may one in the add-on packages
that are being sold now but I have no experience with any of them.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kut2k2 <no_reply@xxxx> wrote:
> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pumrysh <no_reply@xxxx>
wrote:
> > kut2k2,
> >
> > There are several ways to accomplish what you want and the method
> you
> > have chosen is one. An adaptive DLL is another if you can find
it.
> In
> > the end you consider whether it will really be worth all the
effort.

> > Preston
>

> Hi, Preston
>
> Can you provide more details on what an adaptive DLL is? TIA.
>
> kut2k2

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!